Looking for a team or players?

Home Forums Matchmaker Looking for a team or players?

This topic contains 18 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ee Cheng Ng (Cheng) 4 days, 6 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Linden Blaisus

Asheville based 2-2 beer league team looking for a couple last minute pickups, dude or lady. We will be making blended drinks on the beach all weekend and may even do a romantic reading or two. If this sounds good to you, hit me up lindenblaisus@gmail.com. Did I mention we have extra bed spots. Seriously this is an opportunity you do not want to miss.

#3068 Reply

Rae Baritz

Name: Rae (Rae-Ray Bagginses or Fred-Rae Mercur-Rae)
    Skills: Regularly plays with washed up World’s players, & holds court; people call me flick-nasty – actually, I just made that up, butt it would be cool, right?
    Gender: is meaningless! Ass male @ immaculate womb evacuation
    Sui Generis: witty banter, dance-wizardry, & spontaneous shenanigans supporter!

Rae Baritz #bookofmanyfaces
    daftjester@gmail.com

#3125 Reply

Marisa Martinez

Hi Emily!

I’m looking for a Wildwood team! I live in Baltimore and play around here, but my usual pick-up group isn’t putting together a team this year. I was planning on getting to Wildwood on Friday afternoon, hanging at the beach, and then leaving Sunday. I do need lodging at this point, so I would stay with you all. I’m pretty easy going, like to have fun, and tend to bring food and feed people. Let me know if you still have a spot open! Would love to hear more about you and your team.

Intermediate skill – pick-up and league for about 2 years.
    34 y/o F
    marisastiz@gmail.com

#3134 Reply

Ee Cheng Ng (Cheng)

Name : Cheng
    Skill : Intermediate cutter & handler. Played competitively & pick up both indoor & outdoor for 2 years in Malaysia.
    I’m a Malaysian Chinese currently staying at Wildwood. It would be a great experience to play beach ultimate, know more friends and gain more memories here! I’m friendly & nice ! I have one male competitive frisbee friend too. Do not hesitate to contact us 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
Reply To: Looking for a team or players?
Your information: