SAVE THE DATE: Wildwood 30. July 29-31, 2022
Hello Beach Ultimate Community and fans of WildWood Beach Ultimate[W2BU]!
Let’s start planning! It’s our 30th annual Wildwood Beach Ultimate Tournament!
- REGISTRATION WILL OPEN IN MARCH 2022.
- Check-in: Friday July 29, 2022.
- Tournament: July 30-31, 2022.
We hope that everyone comes out to enjoy Wildwood beach, one of the largest beaches in New Jersey. We play on the sand adjacent to the world-class boardwalk between the amusement park extensions of Morey’s Piers. Sand, sun, fun! What more could you want?
MORE ULTIMATE?! The ABUA [American Beach Ultimate Association] is proud to host the world’s largest ultimate tournament, once again. The 30th annual Wildwood Beach Ultimate Tournament is July 29-31, 2022. We are committed to a world-class ultimate experience for all participants. We include, as we have for the past decades: all lined fields, team-water/ice/fruit, on-site services (trainers/medics), the best ultimate party on the beach(21+). We remain the world’s largest ultimate tournament, and still have room to grow, help spread the word!
This year we are preparing the following:
- Beer Bracket-3M/1F;
- Beer Bracket-2M/2F;
- Competitive Division-2M/2F;
- GM-Mixed Division. *NEW. This will be strict Grand Masters age requirements. 40+/M 37+/F.
- HighSchool Bracket. A 1-day tournament. (Sunday July 31). Reduced fee or Volunteer hours applicable. (contact TDs@wwbeachultimate.com for more information)
We remind you that the Wildwood Tournament is family-friendly! Team names, uniforms and behavior should reflect and RESPECT! This applies to any requirements dictated by the Board of Health for the City/State/Nation. We will provide updates as they are needed.
We want you to be aware of the charitable causes we support. Among other organizations, your tournament funds helped us to donate to:
- The City of Wildwood; Parks & Recreation department, helping keep their doors open for youth afterschool activities;
- The City of Wildwood; boardwalk restoration and beach maintenance projects;
- PADA[Philadelphia Area Disc Alliance] and PHUEL [Philadelphia High school Ultimate Education League}
- Tee Off for Veterans
- Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers Foundation
- Valley Forge DAR
- The American Legion
- Veterans of Foreign Wars
- As well as numerous other efforts
We’ll see you on the beach!